Thursday, October 21, 2010
Heehee
I've got a crush...and I apparently have a type...blonde semi-dorky blue-eyed cuties....with trust funds and over-inflated egos. There's something hot about assholes....until there isn't. But he's still a hottie to me so let's see what happens. Arg. Well let's see how long this one lasts. Well actually I don't want to see how long it lasts because nothing has happened yet and I would just like to be friends for awhile, like a long time. That's how good relationships start, by actually being friends and loving their personality before becoming romantically involved. At least that's my experience. And I've jumped the gun with way too many guys in the past several months and know that when I do I just emotionally detach immediatedly and get annoyed by them and have no chance of emotionally connecting. I am such a guy. Oh well, I'll be okay, I like being on my own right now. It's so easssy and stress free.
