About Me

My photo
Believe in the beauty of your dreams.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I hate titles of these things

I have been having such a wonderful life lately. Like, I don't know, things just seem to be falling into its natural place and I am so happy. Like carefree and genuinely happy, and it feels good. And I want to write about it so I remember this when I'm not happy. Lol. Life is just so exciting and amazing right now! AHHhhhh! I love it! So yeah I don't want to talk too much in detail and specifics because they don't really matter and I don't want to jinx it. :) Yeeee, I feel so excited for life for the first time in a long time. I have butterflies and a light head. I love it I love it I love it :) I love it here, I love my life, I hate that I am broke, but I love that I am making so many new friends, meeting so many new people, starting work on Friday!!! yeah I need to start work for sure, but I am loving life so much today it doesn't matter I overdrafted my card this weekend. People have just been put in my life exactly at the right time. I feel like the awkward adjustment time of moving is over and this is where I belong. I love the girls here, they are so awesome. And I was so afraid for such a long time that I would never make any new friends! And I have my first big date out in the city this weekend ;) which I am soooo excited for and a bit nervous too! Like good nervous, like a nervous I haven't felt forever. If I'm being honest here, a nervous I've only felt with one other guy!!!! Yayyyyy! I needed the time I took to myself, the time where I wasn't with anybody and didn't want to be with anybody. It's funny how that works, when I finally didn't want it for the wrong reasons or to make anybody else jealous or just to feel good it just kind of fell in my lap. I was so not expecting him to ask me out, and he's being all coy about it, which makes me even more excited. Yes it's the guy I was crushing on before and didn't want to fuck it up, but he asked me out. Like a gentleman. On a date, like a pick me up and dress up date. And he dresses well. More points for him. Like he has suprises and things like that. Hmmmm what girl doesn't want to be swept off her feet. I feel good about this. I feel open to it in the right way. For such a long time what I've been getting is validation that I'm okay from men, but it never makes me happy in the end. With him it's just easy, natural, and exciting. And he's confident, and educated, and oh so cuuuuute! :) Confidence is so fucking sexy, as long as it doesn't go overbaord! Don't want to get ahead of myself here, but I can feel it in my fucking bones. Like with all the recent suitors (for lack of a better or more modern term) I've felt this need to convince myself even though in the back of my head I knew they weren't right for me, that they were going to be substantial. And they have all been good guys, but they sure as hell didn't sweep me off my feet. Mostly annoyed me and got clingy overnight, ya know? Lol, anyway, I'm excited nervous, but have this feeling in my gut that this will be fun, and he makes me happy, like being around him makes me want to be a better person. All the guys I've dated the past year I've felt like I'm settling, like I will always secretly think I can do better, being with them. I don't feel that way now. Well whatevs, I gotta sleep, school, work, and then will know more about the date :) :) :) it seems like light years away and have I mentioned I'm excited!!! But I gotta play it cool, like I don't care, they eat that shit up.....