Waiting at Monon Coffee for S. Just went shopping with M for an hour or so. Something I never expected to happen in a million years, but am so happy it did. She must have the most forgiving, loving heart because to be real honest if I was in her shoes I would have to beat me up first before I could even think about being friends. I guess I don't know what I would do, but that's what I feel like I would do. I'm a little :/ cautious on how to approach this though, it was awkward, but not awkward at all at the same time. I wish we had become friends a while ago though. It would have saved a few people some heartache. But it all plays out the way it is supposed to, and I am glad she is trying! She brought out the shopping in me, which needed to happen!
Besides that had a fab day! S is pulling up so I gotta run :D
