About Me

My photo
Believe in the beauty of your dreams.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Wait Til The Last Minute!

Arg, today this will be utilized as my to do list! I fucking procrastinate so bad and then have to work my ass off to make up for it! With school I'm finishing up my extra credit at Mo'Joe's Coffee House right now and my last class is in like 50 minutes!!!! I guess I only work well under pressure.
Tonight
-Riding the horsies with RR
-Studying for Math Final Tomorrow
-Seeing what I can salvage outta this Chem class
-Paying for my deposit for transfer apps with Momma
I think that is enough for one night. Not gonna make the TNYP tonight, but that's okay.

B called last night, but I was already asleep, can't wait to see him, he's good for my soul! I hope we go out in his Jeep again. I felt like such a bamf when he let me drive it, lol. Whatever I so like him, and I so know that He wants me to be happy so I am going to go it in with an open heart. It's so hard after being hurt so bad to be open with someone, but I actually want to with him, want to make it work and want to be myself, unlike every other guy I've seen since the break-up.

Sent R a nasty email last night :/ wish I could hold it in....well whatever, I have no self-control when it comes to things like that, and I kinda like it. Obviously, otherwise I would stop by now. It's like my vengeance or something. Oh well, hopefully he'll get the stick out of his ass soon and get off that damn pedestal.