About Me

My photo
Believe in the beauty of your dreams.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Over It

Cleared things up with M, talked to kids at a treatment center and got a Spanish presentation done. Only 2 papers due tomorrow and life will be simpler. Was an emotional rollercoaster of a day, but growth for sure. And there is something so unattractive about people who cannot take things with good humor. Thank goodness M isn't one of them or it wouldn't have ended on a high note. A few low points, but some definite high points also! Glad I started this blog, journaling has been keeping me sane the past few months, and I like the idea of this being open, I can say what I mean and feel like maybe just one random person out there is hearing it. And then look back at how much my thoughts have changed in the future.