
Finally home. Feels so good! Slept all day though. N is sleeping over and I must get some laundry done. Back to responsibility and life. It's okay. I have experienced life intensely this past week. And I am kind of intense sometimes. A pisces. Well let's get some rest and see what life holds in store.

I love these photos, all of them. Beautiful blondes. A little too skinny, like me, but beautiful.

Which reminds me, I think my body needs some medical attention. Unfortunately I have not been able to put the weight back on, and it is messing with my girly garden. Hmmm....this week sometime.

Oh yes, I don't want to forget about his paper M was telling me about this week. She is writing a paper about how as women we are oppressed by the male sex because we hold the true power among the human race. As females we know our purpose. Our bodies are engineered to create human life. It doesn't mean we have to or we need to, but we innately have a purpose to feel. In pagan civilizations women were the heads of the households and property holders. Men played a secondary role, to please women. Women would have sex with anyone they wanted whenever they wanted. They would have children and not know who the father was. Property and possessions were passed down to daughters rather than sons because the females were the matriarchs, they created life and created family. The female was revered as the powerful, soft, giver of life so therefore held authority. Eventually, men decided to shame women and made monogamy a law. If women had sex with men outside marriage they were stoned or killed and their children bastards.

I loved that. It makes you think.
