About Me

My photo
Believe in the beauty of your dreams.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Show Yourself, Take Only What You Need From It


Suuuuuper late night, but super fun night. One of those spontaneous go with the flow, no expectations nights. Math final went okay then met up with some friends. Went over to the other B's house with N and J. Love those people so much. So what did we do? Had an MGMT, Vampire Weekend, and ghetto dance party, Dyed N's hair red, watched SNL clips, built a fort, and watched Family Guy in that order. It was hilarious, random, and fabulous. I can see us as old people sitting around bitching about how we should all quit smoking doing the same thing. I feel no pressure around these people to be something I'm not. I don't feel judged. I just feel like we can clown and shoot the shit all night. Obviously we did, it effin 4am and I just got home. Lovely day overall. Good people, and good people are hard to find.

Taking Him with me wherever I go and putting Him between all my relationships makes life much simpler. The result is no longer up to me, and whether I fix, manage, and control my life it will end up the way He wants. And it's much easier to enjoy when I'm not fixing, managing, or controlling anything.

A first communion in the morning, a country music expo in the afternoon (should be interesting, I don't like that much country music, but at least I could look trashy in my daisy dukes and cowboy boots and have a good excuse) and 80's dance at night. We'll see how that goes!