Wonderful day today! Had late lunch at Taste with RR and we were totally dressed like cowgirls in the yuppity little brunch place. Hilarious. We were planning on going to the country music expo, but decided not to, so we walked around all day in cowboy boots! Then just hung with B until the 80's dance. My transfer application isn't due until July 1, which was such a relief after cranking out all these papers for finals week! I was about to puke if I had to write another one by this afternoon!! I'm super exhausted, but I just wanted to write a few words.
Went to an 80's dance party and out to dinner with an old friend, lil J. He's such a great guy and the friendship has just been very natural between us. It was great seeing him, and I danced my little booty off to Cyndi Lauper and Madonna. Then spent some quality time with A. I was slightly annoyed to come home to hang out at first because I wanted to be out, but we needed to catch up desperately. I value my family so much and I know how important they are to me! We watched Revolutionary Road and I loved it!!!
Sleepytime for sure! More tomorrow.
I am so grateful for all the gifts He has given. My spirit is so present and I have been experiencing such deep joy with the deep pain. I appreciate the joy and the pain today. It is all worth it. I know I am here in this moment, in my world, and all is exactly the way it is supposed to be. I have excitement about my life today.
