About Me

My photo
Believe in the beauty of your dreams.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

I hope

I hope I can let myself fall hard again, even though I've been hurt.
I hope I can keep standing up for myself. I hope I can keep the people who truly care close. I hope I never turn my back on those people. I hope my family stays as close as we are right now.
I hope I figure out what the fuck I want to do with my life. And follow what I love instead of what will make $
I hope I value people more than things, or accomplishments, or looking good.
I hope I stay optimistic and always look for the good in the people, even though it can seem so buried. I want to hold on to the belief that people want the best for each other, not just for themselves, even though we sometimes get lost worrying about ourselves.
I want to live with love, even if other don't. I want to be able to forgive those that have hurt me. I want to keeping loving the ones that are incapable of loving back. Remember that the people we love cause us pain because they are suffering themselves. I want to appreciate the pain of life because it makes me stronger and gives me experience to pass on to people who go through it also.